Wiseguyreports.Com Adds “Ultrafast Lasers -Market Demand, Growth, Opportunities and Analysis Of Top Key Player Forecast To 2024” To Its Research Database
Lasers generate intense light beams that are coherent, monochromatic and highly collimated in nature. In comparison to other sources of light, laser beams are extremely pure with all of their photons (energy) having a fixed phase relationship with respect to each other. Ultrafast lasers are considered on the basis of time durations between 1 picosecond to 100 femtoseconds. Over time, lasers have evolved to provide optical pulses that are arranged for a particular operation with high bit rates.
This report categorizes ultrafast lasers on the basis of their usage and day-to-day applications. In 2016, fiber lasers dominated the overall ultrafast laser market with a share of REDACTED, closely followed by diode-pumped lasers with a share of REDACTED. Fiber lasers are most commonly used in materials processing, telecommunications, spectroscopy, healthcare and directed energy weapons operations. Due to its features, such as high optical quality, high output power and high vibration reliability, these lasers have replaced other traditional ultrafast lasers over the past few years.
Factors that support the growth of ultrafast lasers include their unmatched high-range intensity due to their low divergence angles as well as minimal energy loss during use. Although there are both large and small competitors in various regions, there are currently no substitutions for ultrafast lasers and this is expected to remain the case for the near future.
Request for Sample Report @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/2820023-ultrafast-lasers-technologies-and-global-markets
The ultrafast lasers market is segmented by type, application, pulse duration and region into the follow categories:
– Titanium-sapphire lasers, diode-pumped lasers, fiber lasers and mode-locked diode lasers (type).
– Biomedical, materials processing, spectroscopy and imaging, science and research, consumer electronics, automotive, etc. (application).
– Picosecond and femtosecond (pulse duration).
– North American, European, and rest of Commonwealth Independent States (CIS), Asia-Pacific (APAC), and the rest of the world (RoW) region.
– In addition to industry and competitive analyses of the ultrafast lasers market, this report includes patent analyses as well as company profiles of key market players.
– 44 data tables and 45 additional tables
– An overview of the global market and technologies for ultrafast lasers
– Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016 to 2017 and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
– An understanding of opportunities and innovation-driven market highlights
– Analysis of various applications and their market dynamics
– Identification of segments with high growth potential and their future applications
– Examination of key trends related to types and pulse duration that shape and influence the industry
– Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the industry, including Amplitude Systemes, Coherent Inc., Epilog Laser, Jenoptik Laser GMBH, Laser Quantum Ltd. and NKT Photonics
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Introduction
Study Goals and Objectives
Reasons for Doing This Study
Scope of Report
BCC Custom Research
Related BCC Research Reports
Chapter 2 Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3 Market and Technology Background
Chapter 4 Market Breakdown by Technology
Chapter 5 Market Breakdown by Application
Chapter 6 Market Breakdown by Pulse Duration
Chapter 7 Market Breakdown by Region
Chapter 8 Analysis of Market Opportunities
Chapter 9 Patent Review and New Developments
Chapter 10 Company Profiles
DPSS LASER INC.
FEMTO BLANC INC.
IMRA AMERICA INC.
IPG PHOTONICS CORP.
JENOPTIK LASER GMBH
LASER QUANTUM LTD.
LUMENTUM HOLDINGS INC.
MENLO SYSTEMS GMBH
MONTFORT LASER GMBH
PHOTONIC SOLUTIONS LTD.
RPMC LASERS, INC.
SHEAUMANN LASER INC.
TOPTICA PHOTONICS AG
TRUMPF GMBH + CO. KG
ZIEMER GROUP AG
Contact Us: Sales@Wiseguyreports.Com Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (Us) Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (Uk)
WiseGuy Research Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
email us here
Source: EIN Presswire